City High Parents support their child’s learning
in the following ways:
- Ensuring that all homework is completed.
- Volunteering to participate in their education.
- Participating, as appropriate, in decisions relating to their education, including scheduled parent conferences.
- Promoting positive use of extracurricular time.
- Serving, to the extent possible, on advisory committees.
- Staying informed and communicating with the school by promptly, reading all notices from the school received by their child or by mail and responding as appropriate.
- Adhering to the attendance policy.
- Establishing a set time when their child is expected home from school; keeping early dismissals for emergencies only.
- Insisting on appropriate classroom behavior.
Review our parent involvement policy at the following link
The class of 2024 application period has begun!
Students who are interested in transferring into this year’s 9th and 10th grade at City High are encouraged to apply now and schedule a tour.