Parents, we can use your support in some of the following ways to help our students make the transition to and persevere amidst an online learning environment.
- Ensuring that all assignments are completed.
- Volunteering to participate in their education.
- Participating, as appropriate, in decisions relating to their education, including scheduled parent conferences.
- Promoting positive use of extracurricular time.
- Staying informed and communicating with the school by promptly, reading all notices from the school received by their child or by mail and responding as appropriate.
- Adhering to the attendance policy.
- Establishing a set time when their child is expected home from school; keeping early dismissals for emergencies only.
- Insisting on appropriate classroom behavior.
Review our parent involvement policy at the following link
The class of 2024 application period has begun!
Transferring student of the 9th and 10th grade must meet application deadlines. Click here for further information.
Students are never admitted to Grades 11 and 12 at City High.