Students agree to share the responsibility to improve their academic achievement and achieve the State’s high standards in the following ways:
- Follow all of the rules and policies of the school, all of the time.
- Work diligently to improve all of my skills, increase my knowledge and become proficient on all of the state standards.
- Turn in all homework.
- Adhere to all provisions of the dress code, everyday.
- Work cooperatively with students and staff.
- Respect all students and staff.
- Follow the direction of the staff.
- Bring my ID card every day.
- Dress appropriately for physical education.
- Spend extra time studying for classes that are the hardest for me.
- Be open minded, willing to listen to the opinions of others especially when they differ from mine.
- Support my fellow classmates in their quest for academic excellence.
- Value achievement for myself and others.
- Take care of my computer and other materials provided by City High.
- Take care of my school environment.
- Be on time to school every morning and to every class every day.
- Attend school everyday unless ill.