Change of Address

If you move, you MUST inform City High immediately.

In order to make this process easier, we have created a new form that you can use.


Please print this pdf document, fill it out, and return it to the school along with 2 proofs of residency for the new address.

If additional paperwork is required, we will contact you to get it completed.

If you have moved into a new school district, you MUST register your child with that new district as well. Call the new district’s office for their rules and requirements.