Complete applications will be placed in line according to the date received within the appropriate admissions period. Please make sure you submit all the documents listed below with your application in order to complete the application process for your child.
Documents required to complete the application process:
- Application (either online or paper version)
- First proof of residency (Driver’s license, State ID, Voter Registration Card)
- Second proof of residency (Utility Bill, Mortgage Deed/Lease)
- A copy of your child’s birth certificate
- A copy of your child’s immunization record
- Legal guardianship documents (If there are any)
Use our on-line application, or email your application and required documents to us at: Admissions@CityHigh.org or mail them to:
City Charter High School
201 Stanwix Street, Suite 100
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Birth Certificate Resources:
If your child’s Birth Certificate is misplaced or lost, you may visit vital records HERE to order a replacement from the STATE OF PENNSYLVANIA.
Please CLICK HERE for all other birth states.
For Admissions Information & Applications:
Student Information Manager
To schedule a small group tours—available every Thursday.
Administrative & Admissions Assistant
Please call to schedule a tour today! 412-690-2489