City High Parents support their child’s learning in the following ways:
- Ensuring that all homework is completed.
- Volunteering to participate in their education.
- Participating, as appropriate, in decisions relating to their education, including scheduled parent conferences.
- Promoting positive use of extracurricular time.
- Serving, to the extent possible, on advisory committees.
- Staying informed and communicating with the school by promptly, reading all notices from the school received by their child or by mail and responding as appropriate.
- Adhering to the attendance policy.
- Establishing a set time when their child is expected home from school; keeping early dismissals for emergencies only.
- Insisting on appropriate classroom behavior.
- Reviewing City Charter High School Portal at least weekly.
jQuery is not loaded (http://localhost/ needed)