The 2017-18 School Year Admissions Application window opens October 1, 2016.
Please go to the Admissions 2017-18 tab for more information and the application.
Complete applications will be placed in line according to the date received within the appropriate admissions period. Please make sure you submit all the documents listed below with your application in order to complete the application process for your child.
Documents required to complete the application process:
- Application (either online or paper version)
- First proof of residency (Driver’s license, State ID, Voter Registration Card)
- Second proof of residency (Utility Bill, Mortgage Deed/Lease)
- A copy of your child’s birth certificate
- A copy of your child’s immunization record
- Legal guardianship documents (If there are any)
Use our on-line application, or email your application and required documents to us at: Admissions@CityHigh.org or mail them to:
City Charter High School
201 Stanwix Street, Suite 100
Pittsburgh, PA 15222