The academic program is built on a clustering of the Pennsylvania Chapter 4 Academic Standards. This clustering allows for flexibility in scheduling and staffing as well as providing a common sense approach to interdisciplinary, project-based learning.
(The link goes to the 4-year arc for that content title.)
- Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening;
- Social Studies – Civics and Government, Geography, Economics, History –
- Cultural Literacy Curriculum;
- Cultural Literacy White-paper,
- Why we read newspapers in Cultural Literacy;
- Arts and Humanities;
- Research – Information Literacy Curriculum;
- World Languages – Spanish – Spanish Curriculum
- Mathematics – Math Curriculum 4-year
- Science, Environment and Ecology – Science Curriculum 4-year
- Family and Consumer Science – Financial and Resources Management –
- Financial Literacy Curriculum.
- Health, Safety and Physical Education;
- Family and Consumer Science – Food Science and Nutrition, Child Development.
- Career Education and Work –
- Workforce White-paper;
- Internship Overview, Transition Overview;
- Basic Computer Literacy; Applied Technology, Computer Technology, Multimedia Technology, Network Technology – Technology Curriculum 4-year
Updated October 21, 2015