Graduation and Career Plan
- Every student has an Education and Career Plan.
- 9th and 10th grade students conduct career research and participate in job application simulations.
- 11th or 12th grade students participate in a 13-week internship at a local company.
- 12th grade students who qualify, can take for-credit courses at CCAC, North Side Campus.
Professional Work Environment
- The school day begins at 7:45 AM and goes to 4:00 PM, divided into four blocks: three academic classes and one Activity Period.
- Year-around school calendar with three vacations: December, April, August.
- Laptop for use at school and at home.
- Corporate-casual dress code.
- Membership to the Downtown YMCA.
jQuery is not loaded (http://localhost/ needed)